Online programs during Lockdown time
Sunday English Worship 9.30 AM every sunday on zoom
Malayalam Worship 6.30 PM Every Saturday On Zoom
Intercessory prayer 6.30 PM every Tuesday and Friday on zoom
Faithfulness And Fruitfulness by Ps. Suresh Cherian
To encourage is to build up by Ps. Suresh Cherian
God has a purpose for you By Ps. Suresh Cherian
Opening the pathways for the King's reign By Ps. Suresh Cherian 20 June 2021
That we may rejoice and be glad all the days By Ps. Suresh Cherian 13 June 2021
Everyday Thro Eternity By Ps. Suresh cherian 7 June 2021
Mothers of Israel Arise By Ps. Suresh cherian 25 May 2021
Pentecost Sunday By Ps. Suresh cherian 23 May 2021
Stones tell their stories By Ps. Suresh cherian May 2021
Seizing the opportunity Ps. Suresh cherian 18th May 2021
And we know that all things work together for good for those who love god Ps. Suresh cherian 18th May 2021
The High Calling By Ps. Suresh cherian 4th May 2021
Intercessors and Open Heaven - By Ps. Suresh Cherian 2nd May 2021
'Not Troubled but Believe' by Pastor Suresh Cherian -Aug 2020
9 Am To 11 Am Every Sunday
Venue: Ed Heights, 6th Floor, Pattom, Trivandrum
(Above Spencer Super Market / Opp. LIC)
Evening 6.30 Pm Every Saturday
Venue: Church Office (The Ark, East Cliff Lane,
Devaswom Board Jn., Kowdiar, Trivandrum)
Vision of the Church
– To be a Functional Harvester
– To be like Him
– To bring many to the Lord and get them to be like Him
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven and His priestly intercession.
- That the Holy Spirit is the Promise of the Father, Our Comforter sent to convict the world of sin, place the believer in the Body of Christ, in-dwell the believer and bestow spiritual gifts to the church.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for all believers as a definite endowment of power for service and is subsequent to and separate from conversion.
- The ordinances of the church, by command of Christ, are water baptism by immersion and the Lord’ Supper, both of which are administered to those who are born again.
- The eternal salvation of the believers; the eternal damnation and punishment of the unbelievers.
- The consummation of all things includes the visible, personal and glorious return of Jesus Christ, the “blessed hope” of the Church.