Online programs during Lockdown time
Sunday English Worship 9.30 AM every sunday on zoom
Malayalam Worship 6.30 PM Every Saturday On Zoom
Intercessory prayer 6.30 PM every Tuesday and Friday on zoom
'Not Troubled but Believe' by Pastor Suresh Cherian
Message by Ps. Suresh Cherian - As Gold is refined
Message by Ps. Suresh Cherian - Camels are coming
Message by Ps. Suresh Cherian - The Crossover
Message by Ps. Suresh Cherian - A foretaste of the coming Kingdom of God 19 Apr 2020
Message by Ps. Suresh Cherian - Was Crucified, Dead, Buried, Descended and Ascended
Message by Ps. Suresh Cherian - Good Friday 10 Apr 2020
Message by Ps. Suresh Cherian on 29 Mar 2020
Message by Ps. Suresh Cherian on 22 Mar 2020
9 Am To 11 Am Every Sunday
Venue: Ed Heights, 6th Floor, Pattom, Trivandrum
(Above Spencer Super Market / Opp. LIC)
Evening 6.30 Pm Every Saturday
Venue: Church Office (The Ark, East Cliff Lane,
Devaswom Board Jn., Kowdiar, Trivandrum)
Vision of the Church
– To be a Functional Harvester
– To be like Him
– To bring many to the Lord and get them to be like Him
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven and His priestly intercession.
- That the Holy Spirit is the Promise of the Father, Our Comforter sent to convict the world of sin, place the believer in the Body of Christ, in-dwell the believer and bestow spiritual gifts to the church.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for all believers as a definite endowment of power for service and is subsequent to and separate from conversion.
- The ordinances of the church, by command of Christ, are water baptism by immersion and the Lord’ Supper, both of which are administered to those who are born again.
- The eternal salvation of the believers; the eternal damnation and punishment of the unbelievers.
- The consummation of all things includes the visible, personal and glorious return of Jesus Christ, the “blessed hope” of the Church.